I'm coming up for air momentarily to fill y'all in on what's been keeping me from being a better blogger lately:
1. Helping Keith install our sconces! Woo hoo! I bought these well over a year ago at Ballard Outlet for $3 each and just had't gotten around to knocking holes in the wall. Notice the ribbon sticking out of the vase. I'm trying to decide how to dress up the shades a little....
2. Installing our last two shelves! Notice that I haven't stained them quite yet. I have a pretty big request on my Christmas list that might change my plans for these a little. (Hint, hint, Keith!)
3. Working on a bit of a guest bedroom #2 makeover. It's not quite ready for its close-up yet.
4. Spending some time with these sweeties. Their momma (my sister) was a little under the weather this past week, so Keith and I got some practice!
5. I've been working to flush out my etsy shop & fill a few orders.
6. And of course, friends, family, church......I've honestly been so busy lately that I almost haven't had time to think about how much I really, really want a referral. Almost.
Some other things I haven't made time for:
1. Fall decorations. This is as far as I've gotten. Sad, sad. I'm planning on painting the orange guys with cream floral spray paint like last year.
2. Nursery art. Haven't gotten very far yet! (FYI, I am planning on painting all the frames.)
3. Cleaning! I desperately need to take a day to clean my house. What a wreck!